A Trusted Name In The Industry!
Proudly Serving Orangeville and Surrounding Areas For Over 50 Years
ARTHURS FUEL – COVID-19 UPDATE
June 2020 – We want to update you on Arthurs Fuel response to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to recognize the personal impact and uncertainty this situation may have on individuals including staff and customers. We continue to work diligently with our staff and have made changes to our daily practices and routines to help protect the safety of our employees and our customers.
Here is an update on some of our current practices:
- We have re-opened our doors to the public but ask that everyone continue to follow the current social/physical distancing guidelines currently in place. A protective shield has been installed at our front counter.
- Payments can still be made through online banking or over the phone. The mailbox also remains out front of our store for your convenience (for cheque drop-off).
- We continue to provide fuel delivery for Propane, Oil, Diesel and Gas on a regular schedule.
- We are happy to report that we are now progressing back into all our regular services (Emergency Service/Repair, Cleanings, Inspections, Installs etc.) with safety measures in place. For the continued protection and safety of our customers and the technicians, we have implemented a “Zero Contact Policy” when entering a residence/business. Technicians are equipped with their own personal protective gear and sanitizing products.
- If you or anyone in your household is showing any symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who may have the virus, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule your service or installation.
- All of our staff have been instructed on actions to prevent the spread of the virus including the importance of handwashing, disinfecting, protective gear and social distancing.
Arthurs Fuel will continue to play a critical role in ensuring our customers, technicians and drivers are safe and taken care of when it comes to fuel delivery, service, and installations. We take this responsibility very seriously and are dedicated to serving you in the best possible way. We will continue to monitor the advisories set forth by Public Health and CDC and take all necessary precautions in the aid to eliminate the spread of the virus.
From the whole team at Arthurs Fuel, please stay safe and healthy and thank you for your continued understanding and support during this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 519-941-0004 or 1-866-644-9326 or by email email@example.com.
Arthurs Fuel is an independent company distributing bulk propane as well as quality bulk Petroleum Products. We also distribute MOBIL and NOCO Lubricants to Orangeville, Ontario and surrounding areas. For all of your heating and air conditioning needs trust Arthurs Fuel.
Arthurs Fuel has been in business for over 50 years. We deliver bulk propane and furnace oil for your home heating needs. We also offer Competitive Pricing for farmers and commercial accounts that use unleaded gasoline, diesel and propane. We have a large fleet of trucks that are on the road to serve you when you need it most.
We sell and install the most efficient furnace in today’s market. With up to 98% efficiency, nobody can beat our furnace.
“We are proud of our Customer Service Excellence and we Strive to be Better Everyday”
- Automatic Fuel Deliveries, (Propane, Furnace Oil, Diesel & Gasoline)
- High Efficiency Oil, Propane and Natural Gas Furnace Installations
- Air Conditioning Installations
- In Floor Heating Installations
- Garage and Shop Heaters
- Boiler Installations
- Humidifiers and HRV’s (Heat Recovery Ventilators/Air Exchangers) Installations
- 24-hr Emergency Repair Service
- Rentals: Propane Tanks, Oil Fired and Propane Water Heaters
- Custom Sheet Metal Shop
- Competitive Pricing & 55 years in the industry
- Reliable and knowledgeable staff
- 24 hour Cardlock Service
- Deliveries to residential, agricultural and commercial accounts
- Installations on all Aspects of your HVAC requirements
- Our own 24 hr. Emergency Service Department
- We offer Furnace protection plans
- We are a TSSA Quality Assessed Contractor and WSIB Certified
- Variety of Payment Options Available: Budget /P.A.P./ Telephone banking / Internet / Credit Card/ Interact
- HVAC Calculations
- Free No Obligation Estimates